Want a quick treat that's delicious and easy to do? These tartlets will do the trick. You can serve them right away, but they're better after chilling for about an hour in the refrigerator. A little sprig of mint adds just a touch of color. —Ashley Eagon, Kettering, Ohio
45 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spoon 2
- teaspoonfuls into each tart shell. Refrigerate until serving. Yield:
- 45 tartlets.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 76 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.