Baked Venison Burgers
"Since my husband is an avid hunter, we have an abundance of venison each winter," relates Teresa Bowen from Choudrant, Louisiana. "I adapted a meat loaf recipe to make these baked burgers, and we haven't eaten plain burgers since!"
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, milk, onion, egg and seasoned
- salt. Crumble venison and beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into
- eight patties; place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- In a small bowl, whisk the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce
- and mustard until blended. Spoon over patties.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on rolls with