Baked Strawberry Salmon
This mouthwatering entree is gorgeous. Whenever I serve it, everyone thinks I'm a culinary genius. They'd never guess how easy it is to prepare. —Lisa Speer, Palm Beach, Florida
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 2/3 cup strawberry preserves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon
- juice, mustard and pepper. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish; spoon preserves over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at
- 375° for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a
- fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet equals 452 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 670 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.