With just a few ingredients, you can transform these potatoes into a savory side dish or a complete meal.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 4 medium baking potatoes (about 1-1/3 pounds)
- Oven: Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 400° for 40-60 minutes
- or until tender. Microwave: Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a
- microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-9 minutes
- or until tender, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 292 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 8 g protein.