You may think you're biting into a warm-from-the-oven oatmeal cookie with how good this breakfast treat tastes. It's wonderful served with milk. —Arlene Riehl, Dundee, New York
9 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Additional milk
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt
- and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and butter. Stir
- into oat mixture until blended.
- Spoon into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 40-45 minutes or until set. Serve warm with milk. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving equals 318 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.