Baked Lobster Tails
Lobster tails are a treat in themselves, but for an extra-special dinner you can serve them with steak!
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 lobster tails (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges and additional melted butter, optional
- Split lobster tails in half lengthwise. With cut side up and using
- scissors, cut along the edge of shell to loosen the cartilage
- covering the tail meat from the shell; remove and discard cartilage.
- Pour water into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; place lobster tails in
- dish. Combine the parsley, salt and pepper; sprinkle over lobster.
- Drizzle with butter and lemon juice.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until meat is firm
- and opaque. Serve with lemon wedges and melted butter if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 lobster tail halves equals 232 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 223 mg cholesterol, 775 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 43 g protein.