Baked Ham Tetrazzini
Rich, creamy pasta and cubed ham blend perfectly in this hearty meal for two. It's a great way to use up leftover holiday ham. —Elvi Kaukinen, Horseheads, New York
2 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash pepper
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small
- bowl, combine the cheese, soup, milk, parsley, pimientos, onion,
- Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture. Spread half into a 1-1/2-qt.
- baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with ham and remaining
- spaghetti mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-3/4 cups (prepared with reduced-fat cheese) equals 526 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 1,550 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.