Baked Cranberry Sauce
Kathy Olsen of Provincetown, Massachusetts says, “We live in cranberry country and are always looking for good recipes to use them. This dish is perfect for Thanksgiving Day.”
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased 11-in.
- x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes
- or until cranberries are tender. Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 329 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.