Baked Beans with Ham
“My husband and I both love ham and beans, and this combination makes a delightful side dish that I prepare often,” relates Gloria Warczak of Cedarburg, Wisconsin.”
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover
- and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through,
- stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 310 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 1,475 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 19 g protein.