Baguette with Dipping Sauce
Dipping is sure to be a delight with this flavor-infused sauce from our Test Kitchen. You’ll make a big impact with this easy-to-prepare dish.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 French bread baguette (4 ounces), sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, oil, vinegar and
- seasonings. Dip bread slices into sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 baguette with 2 tablespoons dipping sauce equals 383 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 489 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.