We cook out a lot in summer, so I'm always on the lookout for new grilling recipes. My sister shared this one with me, and both of our families really enjoy it. - Dana Matthies, Parker, South Dakota
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add beef; mix
- thoroughly. Shape into six patties. Wrap a bacon strip around sides
- of each patty; secure with a toothpick.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-6
- minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Discard
- toothpicks. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 burger equals 428 calories, 26 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 823 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.