After one bite of this grilled corn on the cob, you'll never go back to your old ways of preparing it. The incredible flavor of roasted corn combined with bacon and chili powder is sure to please your palate and bring rave reviews at your next backyard barbecue.Lori Bramble, Omaha, Nebraska
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 large ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 8 bacon strips
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Wrap each ear of corn with a bacon strip; place each on a piece of
- heavy-duty aluminum foil. Sprinkle with chili powder. Wrap securely,
- twisting ends to make handles for turning. Grill, uncovered, over
- medium-hot heat for 20 minutes or until corn is tender and bacon is
- cooked, turning once. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 210 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.