Bacon Swiss Burgers
I came up with this when we wanted something other than regular hamburgers.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- In a large bowl, combine the jalapeno pepper, bacon, salt and pepper.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 6
- minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and
- meat is no longer pink. Top with cheese. Spread mayonnaise on rolls.
- Serve hamburgers on rolls with tomato slices if desired. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 409 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 734 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.