Bacon-Provolone Chicken Sandwiches
Bacon and provolone take this hearty chicken sandwich over the top. Add a little Dijon mustard to spice things up a bit.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 8 strips ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 romaine leaves
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with poultry
- seasoning. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat
- for 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink; drain.
- On roll bottoms, layer the bacon, chicken and cheese. Broil 4-6 in.
- from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with
- romaine and onion. Spread mayonnaise over cut side of roll tops;
- replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 428 calories, 23 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 615 mg sodium,