Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Ups
“My husband and I both love these roll-ups. I often serve them with broccoli and cheese. They must be good, because this recipe won a first place prize at the Iowa State Fair!” Jessica Cain — Des Moines, IA
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, bacon and onion over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add cheese; cook and stir until
- melted. Remove from the heat.
- Flatten each biscuit into a 5-in. circle; spoon 1/3 cup beef mixture
- onto each biscuit. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. In a small
- bowl, combine ketchup and mustard; serve with roll-ups. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll-up with 4-1/2 teaspoons sauce equals 429 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 1,372 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.