- blended. Stir in 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, Parmesan cheese, bacon, 1
- tablespoon parsley, garlic salt, nutmeg, pepper and mushroom
- mixture. Spoon into shells; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- In a large saucepan, melt remaining butter. Stir in flour until
- smooth; gradually add the cream, broth and milk. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in Romano cheese and the remaining cream cheese, Asiago and
- parsley. Pour over shells. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover
- and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes
- longer or until bubbly. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 stuffed shells equals 554 calories, 42 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 975 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.