- Using a sharp knife, cut into 1-1/2-in. diamond shapes. Bake at
- 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients;
- bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Pour over warm baklava. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and
- refrigerate overnight. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 235 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 485 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.