Bacon Avocado Wraps
A variety of flavored flour tortillas are now available and would add nice variation to this recipe.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle sauce
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 medium ripe California Avocados, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chipotle sauce and sour
- cream until smooth. Heat bacon according to package directions.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise over tortillas; layer with lettuce,
- tomato, bacon and avocados. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with San Marcos brand chipotle sauce. It can be found in the Mexican section of your grocery store.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 527 calories, 39 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 584 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 12 g protein.