Bacon 'N' Egg Tacos
Salsa perks up the flavor of this twist on a classic breakfast combo. "This recipe can easily be divided to serve a few or doubled to serve a crowd," notes Wendy Matejek of Corpus Christi, Texas. "Just plan to use one egg for each taco."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked Wright® Brand Bacon
Make summer recipes special with fresh, thick slices of Wright® Brand Bacon.
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 slices process American cheese, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Salsa, optional
- In a bowl, beat the egg; add bacon. melt butter in a skillet over
- medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until the eggs are
- completely set. Stir in the cheese, salt and pepper. Spoon 1/4 cup
- down the center of each tortilla; fold sides over filling. Serve
- with salsa if desired. Yield: 6 servings.