A hearty sloppy joe sandwich always goes over well with our bunch, so my saucy, slightly sweet version was a hit at the shower.Betty Otten, Tea, South Dakota
54-66 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In two Dutch ovens or stockpots, cook beef over medium heat until no
- longer pink; drain. Combine the tomato soup, tomatoes, barbecue
- sauce, jelly, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, pepper and
- mustard; stir half into each pan.
- Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes or until thickened and heated
- through. Serve on buns. Yield: 54-66 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 236 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.