BLT Salad for Two
“This simple pasta salad is a favorite of everyone I know! I like to keep the ingredients in separate containers in the fridge. Just toss together for one or more servings whenever needed.” —Mary Sigfusson, Mankato, Minnesota
2 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 5 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 1 cup torn romaine
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper
- towels with a slotted spoon to drain.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; place in a large bowl. Add the
- bacon, tomato and dressing. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add romaine and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 315 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 552 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.