“This simple pasta salad is great for gatherings and a favorite of everyone I know! I like to keep the ingredients in separate containers in the fridge. Just toss together for one or more servings whenever needed.”
—Mary Sigfusson, Mankato, Minnesota
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 3 cups torn romaine
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper
- towels with a slotted spoon to drain.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; place in a large bowl. Add the
- bacon, tomato and dressing. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add romaine and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 358 calories, 24 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 564 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.