“This recipe is a spin-off of the BLT sandwich. It was served at a friend's party and was a great success, so I asked for the recipe. Now it's a favorite of mine, too.”
Barbara Schindler - Napoleon, Ohio
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Assorted crackers or toasted French bread slices
- Set aside 2 tablespoons tomato for garnish. In a small bowl, combine
- cream cheese and salad dressing. Add the bacon, celery, onion, sugar
- and remaining tomato; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1
- Garnish with reserved tomato. Serve with assorted crackers or toasted
- bread slices. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers or bread) equals 239 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.