BBQ & Ranch Chicken Pizza
I was looking for something different for the kids and came up with this pizza. The kids loved it and so did my friends. —Sue Sitler, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup prepared Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and press onto the bottom and up
- the sides of an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan,
- pressing perforations to seal. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or
- until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and salad dressing;
- spread over crust. In another bowl, toss chicken with remaining
- barbecue sauce. Arrange over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15-20
- minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.