Avocado Tomato Wraps
“I eat these super-fast wrap sandwiches all summer long. The creamy avocado and sweet tomato are satisfying and fresh tasting. It doesn't get more simple and delicious than this!” —Megan Wisener, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium ripe California Avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 flavored tortillas of your choice (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, mash a fourth of the avocado with a fork; spread
- over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, tomato and remaining avocado.
- Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; roll up. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 352 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 9 g protein.