Avocado Tomato Salad
"We have a pitch-in lunch at work once a month," writes Dawn McKnight of Zionsville, Indiana, "and this easy, garden-fresh salad has made several popular appearances."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2-1/2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium ripe California Avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Divide the greens, tomatoes and avocado among four salad plates;
- sprinkle with bacon. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining
- ingredients. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 171 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 535 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.