Avocado Mandarin Tossed Salad
Crunchy toasted pecans and slices of creamy avocado add to the variety of textures and tastes in this interesting mixture. The salad is a lovely complement to my pork roast but is also delicious with many other meals.
-Pat Stevens, Granbury, Texas
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, onions, pecans and pepper;
- cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Just before serving, place the
- greens in a large salad bowl; top with orange mixture and avocado
- slices. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 130 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.