- alternately with orange juice just until combined (batter will be
- Spoon half of the batter into a greased 10-in. tube pan. Combine the
- filling ingredients; sprinkle half over batter. Carefully spread
- remaining batter over the top; sprinkle with remaining filling. Cut
- through with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine glaze ingredients
- until smooth; drizzle over cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 235 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.