I received this recipe from my daughter Janet. It's a wonderful way to enjoy fall's bounty...and it freezes well, too.Irene Dee, Ogilvie, Minnesota
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 30 min.
- Puree tomatoes in a blender; set aside. In a large skillet, cook beef
- over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes and
- remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 25-30
- minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Discard bay leaf before
- serving. Yield: 8-10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 127 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 193 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.