- In the same pan, stir-fry tofu, salt, pepper and remaining ginger in
- remaining oil for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and
- keep warm.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add asparagus mixture and
- tofu; heat through. Serve with rice; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup stir-fry with 1/2 cup rice equals 278 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 682 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.