- Place flour and egg in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow
- bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken in the
- flour, egg, then bread crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken on all sides in butter and oil.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Add wine to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Pour
- over chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer
- pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 stuffed chicken breast equals 460 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 182 mg cholesterol, 861 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 46 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.