- to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook
- 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining
- batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with
- waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the sausage mixture onto the center of each
- crepe. Top with two asparagus spears. Roll up; place in two greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Combine the butter and
- sour cream; spoon over crepes. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated
- through. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 387 calories, 29 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 148 mg cholesterol, 557 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.