Asparagus Pasta Salad
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law while visiting her in Texas. I usually prepare this salad in the summer as a light evening meal for my family or as an extra-special lunch for friends.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 10 min.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1-1/2 cups zesty Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- Place asparagus in a large saucepan with enough water to cover; cook
- until crisp-tender. Drain and cool. In a large bowl, combine
- asparagus with the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 307 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 720 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.