- portion flow underneath. When the eggs are set, sprinkle a fourth of
- the asparagus, 1/4 cup cheese and a fourth of the mushrooms on one
- side and sprinkle with cheese; fold other side over filling. Invert
- omelet onto a plate to serve. Repeat for remaining omelets. Top with
- hollandaise sauce and bacon. Yield: 4 omelets.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 736 calories, 60 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 723 mg cholesterol, 967 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.