- longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter,
- greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper
- or paper towels in between.
- In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus;
- cover and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus
- in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- On each crepe, layer a ham slice, Swiss cheese slice and three
- asparagus spears. Roll up and place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in.
- baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour and bouillon. Gradually
- stir in water. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in cheddar cheese
- until melted. Stir in the cream, mushrooms and chives. Pour over
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 8 crepes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 343 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 1,366 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.