- In a small bowl, combine the soup, Worcestershire sauce and nutmeg.
- Set aside 1/4 cup. Add the chicken, asparagus and ham to remaining
- soup mixture. Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls over each crepe; roll up
- tightly. Place seam side down in a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- Spoon reserved soup mixture over crepes. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes. Gradually fold cream
- into mayonnaise. Spread over crepes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until bubbly and golden
- brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 477 calories, 33 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 187 mg cholesterol, 775 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.