Crunchy vegetables, savory meat and a flaky crustthere's a lot to like in these little pockets!Violet Heaton, Portland, Oregon
12 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- In a skillet, combine first five ingredients. Cook over medium heat,
- stirring often, until beef is browned and onion is tender.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles; cut each one in half
- diagonally. Place 1 rounded teaspoon of beef mixture in center of
- each triangle; fold dough over mixture and pinch corners together to
- seal edges. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15
- minutes or until golden.
- Serve with sweet-and-sour sauce and hot mustard sauce if desired.
- Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 116 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.