Asian Pear Salad for Two
“I created this recipe using ingredients I had on hand from a recent party—and was delighted with the outcome! It’s beautiful to look at, delicious and so simple to fix. I get raves over it.” —Shirlee Bodfield, Tucson, Arizona
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 medium pear, sliced
- 2-1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup oven-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide salad mix among two serving plates. Top with pears and cheese;
- drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 375 calories, 26 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 512 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 10 g protein.