Asian Noodle Toss
Fast cooking refrigerated pastas can turn anytime into pasta time. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1 package (10 oz.) julienned carrots
- 1 package (6 oz.) snow peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- Chopped green onion
- Cook 1 pkg. (9 oz.) refrigerated angel hair pasta to package
- directions in a Dutch oven, adding 1 pkg. (10 oz.) julienned
- carrots, 1 pkg. (6 oz.) snow peas and pasta at the same time; drain.
- Add pasta mixture, 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, 1 can (11 oz.)
- mandarin oranges, undrained, and 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce to the same
- pan; heat through. Top with chopped green onion. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.