- Coat broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Place kabobs on broiler pan. Brush with marinade.
- Place kabobs 5 to 6 inches from heat and broil for 5 minutes.
- Turn kabobs over and brush with remaining marinade.
- Broil kabobs for an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is no
- longer pink.
- Transfer kabobs to serving platter.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 206 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 381 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/4 vegetable, 1/4 fat.