Artichoke Veggie Pizza
Our Test Kitchen home economists used sun-dried tomato spread as the base for the vegetable-laden appetizer.
18 ServingsPrep: 40 min. Bake: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato spread
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Press pizza dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 13-15
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and tomato spread until blended.
- Stir in artichokes. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the onion,
- olives, carrots, green pepper, broccoli and cheese; press down
- lightly. Chill for 1 hour. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 2 pieces equals 153 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 416 mg sodium,