Artichoke Tossed Salad
I used to care for an elderly woman who loved artichokes, so I created this salad especially for her. Not only is it convenient to make with bottled Italian dressing, but you can dress it up with salad shrimp, too.Melissa Mosness, Loveland, Colorado
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups each torn romaine, leaf and iceberg lettuce
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce, artichokes, mushrooms and
- olives. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 6 servings.