- spinach and mushrooms. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce.
- Spread 1 cup sauce mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Top with three noodles and 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers
- three times. Top with remaining sauce mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes
- longer or until noodles are tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 269 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 755 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.