- Place half of the artichoke in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Top with half of the spinach mixture. Repeat layers. Combine
- sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper;
- dollop over casserole. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 136 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.