- lemon peel and white pepper; heat through. Pour over shrimp mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and
- butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and
- topping is golden brown. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups (calculated without rice) equals 438 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 231 mg cholesterol, 1,257 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.