Artichoke-Pepperoni Tossed Salad
Angie Smith of Clarksville, Tennessee modeled this colorful and festive salad after one she and husband Bob first tasted in an Italian restaurant. “It’s so fast, fresh and goes with almost any pasta meal I make,” she says. “It takes only minutes to prepare, and you can vary the recipe by substituting different cheeses or Italian ham. ”
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend, optional
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jar (2 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, artichokes, cheese if
- desired, pepperoni, onion and pimientos. Drizzle with dressing and
- toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1-1/3 cups) equals 164 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 708 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.