- cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in Parmesan
- cheese and wine.
- Spread 1 cup sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer
- with three noodles, 1-2/3 cups sauce, 1 cup mozzarella and 1-1/3
- cups artichoke mixture. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining
- mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 383 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 751 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.