"This recipe is reminiscent of the hot artichoke dips served in restaurants," writes Amy Moylan, a field editor in Omaha, Nebraska. "It comes together quickly and can easily be doubled or tripled. "
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup fresh baby spinach, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf (10-1/2 ounces) French bread baguette
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cut baguette
- into 30 slices; top with artichoke mixture.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4
- minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 78 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.