- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Shape into two loaves. Grease two 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans;
- dust with additional cornmeal. Place loaves seam side down in
- prepared pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Brush butter over loaves. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until
- golden brown; cover loosely with foil if top browns too quickly.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 164 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.