April Fools Berry Soda
Here's a prank that will get your family to pucker up! These berry "beverages" look inviting to sip, but they're actually gelatin that's tricky to suck through a straw, so keep some spoons handy.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Refrigerate until
- partially set, about 2 hours. Stir in berries. Pour into six tall
- drink or soda glasses. Insert a straw into each glass. Refrigerate
- until set. Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 76 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.